Put Your Engagement On Steroids And Win More Listings In Your Local Market. Grab 750+ Real Estate Videos & Animations You Can Customize And Mix And Match To Your Heart’s Content!
200 Things A Real Estate Agent Does To Sell Your House Mix & Match Videos
This is the video collection local marketers and real estate agents have been lusting for! Eleven modules – each contains two animations for each real estate task – mp4 video and SWF animations.
You can mix and match these animations to create videos in most popular video editors, including Explaindio, VideoMakerFX,Camtasia, Screenflow, and PowerPoint.
1. Make appointment with seller for listing presentation. 2. Send a written or e-mail confirmation of appointment and call to confirm. 3. Review appointment questions. 4. Research all comparable currently listed properties. 5. Research sales activity for past 18 months from MLS and public databases. 6. Research “average days on market” for properties similar in type, price and location. 7. Download and review property tax roll information. 8. Prepare “comparable market analysis” (CMA) to establish market value. 9. Obtain copy of subdivision plat/complex layout. 10. Research property’s ownership and deed type. 11. Research property’s public record information for lot size and dimensions. 12. Verify legal description. 13. Research property’s land use coding and deed restrictions. 14. Research property’s current use and zoning. 15. Verify legal names of owner(s) in county’s public property records. 16. Prepare listing presentation package with above materials. 17. Perform exterior “curb appeal assessment” of subject property. 18. Compile and assemble formal file on property. 19. Confirm current public schools and explain their impact on market value. 20. Review listing appointment checklist to ensure completion of all tasks.
21. Give seller an overview of current market conditions and projections. 22. Review agent and company credentials and accomplishments. 23. Present company’s profile and position or “niche” in the marketplace. 24. Present CMA results, including comparables, solds, current listings and expireds. 25. Offer professional pricing strategy based and interpretation of current market conditions. 26. Discuss goals to market effectively. 27. Explain market power and benefits of multiple listing service. 28. Explain market power of Web marketing, IDX and REALTOR.com. 29. Explain the work the broker and agent do “behind the scenes” and agent’s availability on weekends. 30. Explain agent’s role in screening qualified buyers to protect against curiosity seekers. 31. Present and discuss strategic master marketing plan. 32. Explain different agency relationships and determine seller’s preference. 33. Review all clauses in listing contract and obtain seller’s signature.
After Listing Is Signed
34. Review current title information. 35. Measure overall and heated square footage. 36.Measure interior room sizes. 37. Confirm lot size via owner’s copy of certified survey, if available. 38. Note any and all unrecorded property lines, agreements, easements. 39. Obtain house plans, if applicable and available. 40. Review house plans, make copy. 41. Order plat map for retention in property’s listing file. 42. Prepare showing instructions for buyers’ agents and agree on showing time with seller. 43. Obtain current mortgage loan(s) information: companies and account numbers. 44. Verify current loan information with lender(s). 45. Check assumability of loan(s) and any special requirements. 46. Discuss possible buyer financing alternatives and options with seller. 47. Review current appraisal if available. 48. Identify Home Owner Association manager if applicable. 49. Verify Home Owner Association fees with manager–mandatory or optional and current annual fee. 50. Order copy of Home Owner Association bylaws, if applicable. 51. Research electricity availability and supplier’s name and phone number. 52. Calculate average utility usage from last 12 months of bills. 53. Research and verify city sewer/septic tank system. 54. Calculate average water system fees or rates from last 12 months of bills. 55. Or confirm well status, depth and output from Well Report. 56. Research/verify natural gas availability, supplier’s name and phone number. 57. Verify security system, term of service and whether owned or leased. 58. Verify if seller has transferable Termite Bond. 59. Ascertain need for lead-based paint disclosure. 60. Prepare detailed list of property amenities and assess market impact. 61. Prepare detailed list of property’s “Inclusions & Conveyances with Sale.” 62. Complete list of completed repairs and maintenance items. 63. Send “Vacancy Checklist” to seller if property is vacant. 64. Explain benefits of Home Owner Warranty to seller. 65. Assist sellers with completion and submission of Home Owner Warranty application. 66. When received, place Home Owner Warranty in property file for conveyance at time of sale. 67. Have extra key made for lockbox. 68. Verify if property has rental units involved. And if so: 69. Make copies of all leases for retention in listing file. 70. Verify all rents and deposits. 71. Inform tenants of listing and discuss how showings will be handled. 72. Arrange for yard sign installation. 73. Assist seller with completion of Seller’s Disclosure form. 74. Complete “new listing checklist.” 75. Review results of Curb Appeal Assessment with seller and suggest improvements for saleability. 76. Review results of Interior Decor Assessment and suggest changes to shorten time on market. 77. Load listing time into transaction management software.
Enter Listing Into MLS
78. Prepare MLS Profile Sheet–agent is responsible for “quality control” and accuracy of listing data. 79. Enter property data from Profile Sheet into MLS listing database. 80. Proofread MLS database listing for accuracy, including property placement in mapping function. 81. Add property to company’s Active Listings. 82. Provide seller with signed copies of Listing Agreement and MLS Profile Data Form within 48 hours. 83. Take more photos for upload into MLS and use in flyers. Discuss efficacy of panoramic photography.
Marketing The Property
84. Create print and Internet ads with seller’s input. 85. Coordinate showings with owners, tenants and other agents. Return all calls–weekends included. 86. Install electronic lockbox. Program with agreed-upon showing time windows. 87. Prepare mailing and contact list. 88. Generate mail-merge letters to contact list. 89. Order “Just Listed” labels and reports. 90. Prepare flyers and feedback forms. 91. Review comparable MLS listings regularly to ensure property remains competitive in price, terms, conditions and availability. 92. Prepare property marketing brochure for seller’s review. 93. Arrange for printing or copying of supply of marketing brochures or flyers. 94. Place marketing brochures in all company agent mailboxes. 95. Upload listing to company and agent Internet sites, if applicable. 96. Mail “Just Listed” notice to all neighborhood residents. 97. Advise Network Referral Program of listing. 98. Provide marketing data to buyers from international relocation networks. 99. Provide marketing data to buyers coming from referral network. 100. Provide “Special Feature” cards for marketing, if applicable/ 101. Submit ads to company’s participating Internet real estate sites. 102. Convey price changes promptly to all Internet groups. 103. Reprint/supply brochures promptly as needed. 104. Review and update loan information in MLS as required. 105. Send feedback e-mails/faxes to buyers’ agents after showings. 106. Review weekly Market Study. 107. Discuss feedback from showing agents with seller to determine if changes will accelerate the sale. 108. Place regular weekly update calls to seller to discuss marketing and pricing. 109. Promptly enter price changes in MLS listings database.
The following tasks and videos were added in 2016 to reflect real estate marketing advances since the original list was created in 2006.
185. Hire professional photographer and schedule photo shoot. 186. Create virtual tour of property. 187. Purchase property address domain and create single-property website. 188. Create professional video of property. 189. Create neighborhood video. 190. Syndicate property listing to real estate portals for maximum exposure. 191. Create Bound Home Book for placement at listing; create copies/buyer handouts. 192. Create video CD/DVD, place several in house as buyer handouts. 193. Create Open House Action Plan. 194. Conduct Open House. 195. Conduct Broker Open House. 196. Target home buyer audience. 197. Create Facebook ad. 198. Create Facebook remarketing campaign. 199. Create banner ad remarketing campaign. 200. Create video ad campaign.
The Offer & Contract
110. Receive and review all Offer to Purchase contracts submitted by buyers or buyers’ agents. 111. Evaluate offer(s) and prepare “net sheet” on each for owner to compare. 112. Counsel seller on offers. Explain merits and weakness of each component of each offer. 113. Contact buyers’ agents to review buyer’s qualifications and discuss offer. 114. Fax/deliver Seller’s Disclosure to buyer’s agent or buyer upon request and prior to offer if possible. 115. Confirm buyer is pre-qualified by calling loan officer. 116. Obtain pre-qualification letter on buyer from loan officer. 117. Negotiate all offers on seller’s behalf, setting time limit for loan approval and closing date. 118. Prepare and convey any counteroffers, acceptance or amendments to buyer’s agent. 119. Fax copies of contract and all addendums to closing attorney or title company. 120. When Offer-to-Purchase contract is accepted and signed by seller, deliver to buyer’s agent. 121. Record and promptly deposit buyer’s money into escrow account. 122. Disseminate “Under-Contract Showing Restrictions” as seller requests. 123. Deliver copies of fully signed Offer to Purchase contract to sellers. 124. Fax/deliver copies of Offer to Purchase contract to selling agent. 125. Fax copies of Offer to Purchase contract to lender. 126. Provide copies of signed Offer to Purchase contract for office file. 127. Advise seller in handling additional offers to purchase submitted between contract and closing. 128. Change MLS status to “Sale Pending.” 129. Update transaction management program to show “Sale Pending.” 130. Review buyer’s credit report results–Advise seller of worst and best case scenarios. 131. Provide credit report information to seller if property is to be sellerfinanced. 132. Assist buyer with obtaining financing and follow up as necessary. 133. Coordinate with lender on discount points being locked in with dates. 134. Deliver unrecorded property information to buyer. 135. Order septic inspection, if applicable. 136. Receive and review septic system report and assess any impact on sale. 137. Deliver copy of septic system inspection report to lender and buyer. 138. Deliver well flow test report copies to lender, buyer and listing file. 139. Verify termite inspection ordered. 140. Verify mold inspection ordered, if required.
Tracking The Loan
141. Confirm return of verifications of deposit and buyer’s employment. 142. Follow loan processing through to the underwriter. 143. Add lender and other vendors to transaction management program so agents, buyer and seller can track progress of sale. 144. Contact lender weekly to ensure processing is on track. 145. Relay final approval of buyer’s loan application to seller.
146. Coordinate buyer’s professional home inspection with seller. 147. Review home inspector’s report. 148. Enter completion into transaction management tracking software program. 149. Explain seller’s responsibilities of loan limits and interpret any clauses in the contract. 150. Ensure seller’s compliance with home inspection clause requirements. 151. Assist seller with identifying and negotiating with trustworthy contractors for required repairs. 152. Negotiate payment and oversee completion of all required repairs on seller’s behalf, if needed.
153. Schedule appraisal. 154. Provide comparable sales used in market pricing to appraiser. 155. Follow up on appraisal. 156. Enter completion into transaction management program. 157. Assist seller in questioning appraisal report if it seems too low.
The Closing Process
158. Make sure contract is signed by all parties. 159. Coordinate closing process with buyer’s agent and lender. 160. Update closing forms and files. 161. Ensure all parties have all forms and information needed to close the sale. 162. Select location for closing. 163. Confirm closing date and time and notify all parties. 164. Solve any title problems (boundary disputes, easements, etc.) or in obtaining death certificates. 165. Work with buyer’s agent in scheduling and conducting buyer’s final walkthrough prior to closing. 166. Research all tax, HOA, utility and other applicable prorations. 167. Request final closing figures from closing agent (attorney or title company). 168. Receive and carefully review closing figures to ensure accuracy. 169. Forward verified closing figures to buyer’s agent. 170. Request copy of closing documents from closing agent. 171. Confirm the buyer and buyer’s agent received title insurance commitment. 172. Provide “Home Owners Warranty” for availability at closing. 173. Review all closing documents carefully for errors. 174. Forward closing documents to absentee seller as requested. 175. Review documents with closing agent (attorney). 176. Provide earnest money deposit from escrow account to closing agent. 177. Coordinate closing with seller’s next purchase, resolving timing issues. 178. Have a “no surprises” closing so that seller receives a net proceeds check at closing. 179. Refer sellers to one of the best agents at their destination, if applicable. 180. Change MLS status to Sold. Enter sale date, price, selling broker and agent’s ID numbers, etc. 181. Close out listing in transaction management program.
Followup After Closing
182. Answer questions about filing claims with Home Owner Warranty company, if requested. 183. Attempt to clarify and resolve any repair conflicts if buyer is dissatisfied. 184. Respond to any follow-up calls and provide any additional information required from office files.
BONUS VIDEOS AND INTROS
Bonus 1 Diverse Characters Intros
Use these video animations when you mix and match your videos and gain a wider audience.
Bonus 2 6 Cinematic Video Intros
…mix and match your videos scenes, and use these professional intros to open your videos.
Bonus 3 FSBO Infographic Video
Just add your outro and share this everywhere!
Bonus 4 FSBO Infographic Video V.2
This video is a diverse alternative to the video in Bonus #3. Use BOTH and reach a wider audience!
Bonus 5 FSBO Video Infographic Explainer Video
Just add your outro and share this everywhere! You get this video and you also get the mp4 and SWF video animations used to create this video, and a complete set of GIF animations!
Bonus 6 Starburst Video Intros
Here’s another complete set of intros for Modules 1 – 11. You get two files for each intro – an mp4 video and SWF video animation.
Bonus 7 6 Home Buyer Tips Video
This is default text. You can change it by clicking the gear icon above.
Bonus 8 7 Reasons You Should Hire A Real Estate Agent
This real estate video infographic has a musical background and your choice of call to action – “real estate agent” or “REALTOR”.
Bonus 9 How To Win A Real Estate Bidding War
Buyer agents who are working in hot markets can use this engaging video infographic to attract frustrated home buyers.
Video Thumbnails For Modules 1 – 11
Bonus 11 Real Estate Investor Video Stings
Use these intros to open videos, Webinars, blog posts.
Bonus 12 Home Seller Video Stings
Attract more home sellers with snappy intros and blog videos.
Bonus 13 10 Military Video Stings
Attract more military veterans and active service members with snappy intros. (5 stings shown in video at left.)
5 Military Video Commercials
Here’s a collection of video commercials for every branch of our armed services – U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Coast Guard. There’s also a collection of military music and image tracks to spice up your engagement.
700+ Music And Sound Tracks
Build your music library with 700+ royalty free tracks you can use in in your videos.
Moving With Kids Video Infographic
“Top 5 Reasons Families With Kids Move” is a video infographic based on a recent survey from the National Assn. of REALTORS.
21 PowerPoint Lessons
Learn how to use PowerPoint to build your real estate video library. There are lots of templates you can use to follow along with the lessons, including the video at left.
Google Apps are wonderful features for any business that needs some organization with regards to communication between employees, keeping documents in a safe place with easy accessibility and other things. Companies can always use some assistance to make sure their business is running smoothly and efficiently. These applications are easy to use along with being very convenient for anyone. They can also be customized to fit with what you want and with what you are expecting from any feature. Lets get some more information about the types of features that are offered.
First of all, Google Apps are Web programs that run in a Web browser that do not require any hardware or software patches. You will basically log into the service and will have a variety of communication tools for your use. This can include the email program, with plenty of storage space to keep important messages and attached documents in file folders which are easy to set up. There will also be a spam filter so you are not bothered by advertisement messages and can get to your urgent emails immediately. Another neat communication tool is Google Talk. This allows companies to actually hold meetings on the computer as long as they have Internet connection from anywhere in the world. This is great for companies that are located throughout the country to hold a meeting for employees instead of them traveling to one destination. That can be very costly and time consuming. There are also calendars to schedule appointments so that other co-workers can check to see your availability.
There are also tools that can be used for productivity. This can include Google Docs for spreadsheets, presentations, and text files. Also, there is an app called Google Sites for a company to customize their own Web Page. These are all features that can be useful for any company. You will be able to go to one place to retrieve any documents for future use. This is a secured site so that you have peace of mind that they are safe and protected.
You will find professional consultants that will offer their services to get you started and help customize the right tools for your business to run better while saving money. Some of these services will offer a 30 day trial period to make sure that you will benefit from these applications as well as meet your expectations. You will be able to cancel during that time and will not be committed to any contracts. Again, Google Apps are features for businesses who want to keep up with technology and stay ahead of the competition.
For more information on Google apps, please visit our website.
These days, businesses are trying to keep costs down due to economic times and there are services that can provide assistance with Google apps. Many companies have offices, customers and employees throughout the country that need to communicate and collaborate with each other. With having these applications, your business will be able to efficiently run smoother and faster without increasing costs to your company. Also, they are easy to implement and maintain for any employee to do their job quickly.
If you search on the Internet, you will find services that can help you get in the right direction to set up these applications and to make sure you are using the right tools for your business. Whether you have a small, medium, or large company, these tools can benefit any company to boost your productivity. Lets find out what some of these apps have to offer.
– Business Email is a wonderful tool so that you are not responsible in managing your own mail server. You will have your own business mail along with each employee having their own business email address. You will be able to access your emails anywhere you have Internet connection along with 25GB storage for your account. Also, there will be less spam for your convenience so everyone can work more effectively; especially with numerous amounts of email.
– Shared Calendars is a tool to schedule appointments that will sync with your email and your mobile phone. Also, employees will be able to share their calendars. This is a nice feature so that employees know whether or not you are in a meeting or any other special task in case they need to get a hold of you.
– Documents can help for easier preparation for spreadsheets, presentations and other documents without being bothered by sending attachments through email.
These are just some apps that are available. There are many more that will help your business immensely. Again, for assistance, there are wonderful services that are experienced in making sure that you use the right tools. Also, some of these services will have a 30 day trial period to make sure they are going to be tools that work for your company and your employees. If you decide to cancel, there will be no obligation and you will not be hassled. So, if you are looking to save money, you definitely need to consult with professionals for Google Apps help to make sure you get everything you need implemented correctly for your company.
For more information on Google apps help, please visit our website.
The way they save you time is valuable in a buyer and sellers market. As a buyer they will save you extended amounts of time as they do all the research and house shopping for you. After telling them what you are looking for in your home and budget they will find all the homes the area that fit your profile. On top of that they will set up convenient times for you to come tour the property. If you are selling home they will save you and equal amount of time as they put all the effort into marketing your home to its fullest degree. They will list your home in newspaper periodicals, Come and Shepherd Television program, Craig’s List, Facebook Market Place, Twitter, local real estate blog networks, specific news aggregators, postcards, inter agency electronic post cards, MLS listing across real estate agencies, direct agent-to-agent solicitation, agent tours, and virtual home tours.
Beyond marketing time you save, they will help push your home for a sale in a timely manner. If you choose to market your own home without the valuable resources of a realtor, it could be years before you sell your home. Just one week of putting your home as a featured listing on their resources could pull in a list of potential buyers.
A realtor will know the small changes that you can do to your home to help get the most of your home without spending much. They will make cost worthy suggestions such as window screens, new door mats, and changing out trash bags to rid of any odors. They will rearrange furniture to optimize your space and give you minor painting and landscaping advice. They give your home a complete evaluation that will help you open your options up to a wider range of buyers. More buyers means more offers, and more money for your listing. A realtor isn’t going to let you accept just any offer when they know you can get more out of your home, and they aren’t going to let you buy a home that they know is a money pit.
Having a realtor guide you through your home buying and selling experience is the smartest choice any homeowner can make. Not only are they going to help you get the most out of your current home, but they are going to assure you get the most out of your new home as well.
Twitter Marketing for Business: Tips to market your Business,Twitter Marketing for Success,(Social Media)
Twitter is becoming one of the most powerful methods of Internet marketing available today. It can literally transform your business in just a short time.
What can you say about your business in just 160 characters? Don’t answer quickly! Think for a moment. If you can condense information about your product or service into that small space, you have turned it into digital dynamite. You want your business mission statement to be tightly focused, don’t you? The same is true about powerful sales copy. That’s why Twitter has revolutionized business marketing in just a few short years. It is actually forcing business owners to think more vividly about what they are offering their customers. In the 4th quarter of 2014, 288 million users visited Twitter. With the right information and skills, many of these can become your new customers!
This book is designed to equip you to launch a powerful web presence through Twitter. This platform is more than just a social media gimmick. You will find that it is one of the easiest and fastest way for you to put your business in front of a growing client list. It also allows your customers to quickly give you feedback, letting you know which of your posts or ads are most effective. When you buy this book, your eyes will be opened to business potentials you could not have imagined beforehand.
By reading Twitter Marketing for Business, you will learn:
Five quick and easy steps to get started on Twitter
Four keys to high quality Twitter posting
How to use Twitter like a micro blog
3 Proven Tips for Creating a Winning Profile
How to develop and productively implement a Twitter marketing plan
Techniques for measuring success in your marketing plan
How to build you Twitter Tribe or following
The value of using Twitter photo tagging
How to improve the quality of your content on Twitter
The value and methods for building your brand
Ten dos and ten don’ts for Twitter marketing
Ten tools for Twitter marketing
20 Twitter-sized marketing ideas to make your business flourish on Twitter!
This book is crammed full of incredible ideas, tips, and techniquest to boost your influence on Twitter. It is a valuable asset that will serve you well, even if you are already an experienced Twitter user. However, it begins with the assumption of your having no previous experience with this amazing marketing tool.
ACT NOW! Don’t move on and forget this book. Click that orange BUY button at the top of this page!
Then, you can immediately beginning reading Twitter Marketing for Business: Tips to market your Business,Twitter Marketing for Success,(Social Media) on your Kindle device, computer, tablet or smartphone.
http://propertyunleashed.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/41QkoT63NZL._SL160_.jpg 500 Social Media Marketing Tips Facebook Twitter XOCAI MLM Network Marketing
Lead Generation – How To Generate Leads On Facebook For Free
Leads are hard to get on social media networks. That is the home truth that call centers are slowly waking up to. In terms of lead generation, Facebook and Twitter have dubious reputation. Several BPO units have tried and failed to generate any response out of the users of these social platforms. It seemed like that there is some unknown mystery that these firms have to crack before they can make some purchase. But the fact is, there is a cardinal rule of generating leads through these websites. And that rule is interaction. Without interacting with the users, there cannot be any hope of them coming to your client’s website to check out the services page. You can keep pushing web links but they will be of no use.
Facebook has certain features and applications that call centers can use. You have to option of creating services pages and also create event pages. These pages can be used by the BPO firms to launch their products/services. Agents working on the profiles can add friends and fans to these pages by sending invites. The whole process has to be very skillfully managed. The essence of sales lead generation on Facebook or any other social media network is pull marketing. You have to create the right amount of curiosity about your brand. That will bring in the users to check out your page. When they find something interesting, they will be looking up your website and the services pages as well.
Facebook is not the platform for you to get hard leads like you would through SEO methods. Facebook is more a vehicle for brand building and brand awareness. Call centers should use this platform to inform users and prospective customers about their brand and range of products. BPO agents should not push web links relentlessly in the hope that the users will click on them and check your page. Too many links is counted as spam. Moreover, it also comes across as desperate. Your lead generation agents must curb that and spend more time talking to users and friends through messages, live chat and wall comments. When you get into the loop, it will be easier for you to promote your brand.
We have conducted successful lead generation campaigns on Facebook. Our call center agents are very particular about the methods that they use on social media platforms.
Do You Want To Promote Your Business To 1 Billion Active Users?
Piggyback On One of The World’s Largest and Most Successful Company and Take Your Business to New Heights!
Facebook currently has 1.23 billion users and in the United States alone, there are 170 million daily unique views. If you want to make your business visible, this is by far the best place to do it. To appreciate how much that is, that’s 12.5% of the world’s population and almost the whole of China!
Still not convinced? Imagine a 60,000 capacity stadium. It would take 25,000 of those to seat all those Facebook users. And the good thing is, most of the work has already been done for you.
˃˃˃ Don’t Know Where or How to Start Marketing Your Business?
No need to worry because everything is included in this guide. It will walk you through the process step by step, all you need to do is just follow them.
˃˃˃ Don’t Know Anything About Marketing or How to Market Your Business?
This book will teach you proven FacebookMarketing techniques you can use to promote your business. All these can be done, even if you have ZERO marketing knowledge.
˃˃˃ You Have Created Your Facebook Page But You Don’t Know How To Get Thousands of Likes?
The more likes your business page has, the more authenticity it brings to your business which will eventually bring you more customers. This book will show you ways on how to get these likes and get your business promoted in no time!
Pick Up a Copy of This Book Today and Start Seeing More Sales Come In!
http://propertyunleashed.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/51jypy-YmXL._SL160_.jpg FACEBOOK PAGE SETUP FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Discover a proven blueprint to create a rabid and profitable fan base for your business through the Pinterest Marketing Guide for Smart Business Owners!
Today only, get this Amazon bestseller for just .99. Regularly priced at .99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to learn to market your business via the social media site, Pinterest.
Pinterest is one of those websites that are not only nice to look at but very great to use as well. Ever since it was launched in 2010 by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra and Evan Sharp, Pinterest has gained the interest of many for its unique “cork board” features and easy to learn system. It has also won numerous awards such as being one of the best websites of 2011, according to Time magazine.
Pinterest is also known as a great business and marketing tool and that’s why you have to have an account now.
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn:
How to convert your Pinterest Account to a Business Account
Sure, you can have your own personal Pinterest page and you can use it to market your business or products, but for you to be able to be really successful in this endeavor, you have to let people know that it’s a business page that they are dealing with.
How to use Pinterest to Optimize your Search Rank
For a business to grow, it has to be well-known. As they say, word of mouth is still one of the biggest ways to make sure that something becomes popular. With the help of Pinterest, you can make your business more popular—but only if you know how. This section will provide specific ways on how you can increase your search rank with the use of Pinterest.
How Adding Pinterest Widgets Can Help Your Marketing Efforts
Pinterest Widgets are one good way of easily marketing your products. If found in your website or other websites that are related to your business, then people will find it easy to follow you, re-pin images from your website on their boards, and the like. These days, people have little to zero attention span so it’s better to have these widgets to make things easier for them.
Track Your Pinterest Growth
For you to be able to see how Pinterest is helping your business grow, you have to track how your account is doing. There are many ways to do this which will be described in this section.
Tracking Pinterest’s Contribution to your Marketing Strategy
Aside from tracking your growth on Pinterest, it is also very important to know what’s going on with your over-all web presence. To do this, you have to set up the right analytic tools or download the right apps to help you get better insights on what’s going on.
And Much, Much More!
These strategies and lessons truly have the power to help you build a thriving business!
Download Your Copy of “Pinterest Marketing Guide for Smart Business Owners” Today!